Thursday, June 27, 2024

Save

  -today I emailed my Budget Advisor to say I will just continue to lose weight. And I need to have a few times a week each of Lemon Pepper Fish and Pork Chops. With mixed veges. And a large piece of Steak. That I can cook quickly and easily. And I find eating them easy and likeable 

-and the save of my life. I realized how bad my problems were not being able to walk a block. I would one day get a bike damage. And really would wind up stuck. Likely lying on the side of the Road. Hoping the Police would pick me up. It takes an Ambulance well over an hour and they need to keep calling you to find out what's wrong. The idea of a Mobility Scooter would never really work and doomed for more disaster. I need to take a Taxi to all places. I might only go out once a week and the Taxi rides both ways probably only comes to $25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agers

   -I might have had ongoing affairs with the FRIENDS I had at High School in 1984's wives years later -Steven Chambers / Anthony Hayes....