Wednesday, June 26, 2024

All Gone

-Jesse Watkins- Flat Mate

-James Mc Petrie former Flat Mate

-Thomas Keene former good friend

-the three nicest people to me and put up with my actions

-WATKINS PETRIE- SIMON PETER Jesus's favorite Disciple. Maybe they are the basis of them

-Lois wife

-Archie boyfriend. And their group

-wife of Paul Longley. The tragic villain in my Archie comics channel about me. She is now living with her unthinking life like robot

-Judith Habgood girl at lot like me

-Maureen Johnston slight outcast from earlier school years

-Amanda Waller was on a Training Course. Like above 

-Jenette Kahn

-any one on the planet currently who would want to end. Or would want to end if they knew about this. They end completely and life like unthinking doubles are in their place

-Charles and Camilla. Charles stigmatized around space

-the 7 local sons of mine I tried to give the power to do about anything over our Universe. With Jenette Kahn she would probably try to turn them on me. Trying for some miracles she wants. And trying to get them to ruin me with miracle. eg: Ben Andrews looks like Jericho. A super hero but later really one of the WILDER BEEST group


-today I tried to destroy a list of at risk people

-end them COMPLETELY. Not even an afterlife. So in their place are only life like, aging etc really unthinking robots


-to do this I used two times I was at Tauranga's Historic Village. Each time I met a man looking like Jesus Christ. Tall, long dark hair and beard and with a look of him

-the first time I was leaving unlocking my bike at the gates. I fumbled my lock and said Christ softly. He came though the gates he said You have dropped your HAT. The three simple mature Star Wars stories I wrote. There is a BOY BAND practicing in one of their homes. One gets a HAT / Magician's Hat and puts it in front of the main character's groin and says ALL GONE. They get no miracle power. In those three stories the character becomes a female, male looking with female sex organs

-about 2021 I heard the Record Roundabout was down there and sold comics. I went down to check them out. As I was about to go in I passed the man looking like Jesus again. I said Hello. He replied BUD. As in BUM. ? In my set up I one day go always around naked and a male. Like what I realized yesterday about my body designed by people to be the greatest looking body ever. Suddenly I felt the most heated and drained I have inside. There was a long brown stick near the entrance. After that the same time at the Historic Village I was leaving passing The Whipped Baker. I saw my Flat Mate Jesse Watkins in there. I tried to put the real him in a safe copy of my home. And in his place there would be a life like but unthinking double. Two meetings with the man looking like JESUS CHRIST. One there too with maybe the nicest person to me I have known JESSE WATKINS / JESUS REVELATIONS

-it is me meeting the man looking like Jesus Christ each time that might partly work this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reasons Not to become a Star

     -I believe Jenette Kahn would be waiting to destroy my life over and over -a mass of stars go along with work. Maybe aimed to trap me t...