Thursday, June 27, 2024

Family Affair

  -I thought I might be the father of singer KEVIN Jonas

-at a Bethlehem College there was a client looking to me slightly like him in the face named KEITH

-he wore a T-Shirt with an arrow saying I'm with Stupid

-I think his brother good looking singer Nick Jonas

-is the father of his wife's children

-the PARRAGON book as in PARENT GONE

-the PYRAMID shaped steps like Nick Jonas's wife PRIYANKA 'CHOP RA'

-the Tauranga Boys College at 664 / sex sex sex

-I was meant to be the father of all their children of one year

-Kevin Jonas said on his Wedding Day he was embarrassed because he had a large red lump on his face

-like the pinkish lump on my thigh

-he married young like his brothers

-being my son he can't divorce and must love his wife and children

-his brother will go on to date his wife publicly 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agers

   -I might have had ongoing affairs with the FRIENDS I had at High School in 1984's wives years later -Steven Chambers / Anthony Hayes....